All sell at a low price, good and inexpensive. After-sales service let you absolutely satisfied.
850 green light laser pointer, a single point, also have installed with all over the sky star. Our power have a variety of wattage (10 mw. 20 mw. 30 mw. 50 mw. 100 mw)
Size: 22 mm* 119 mm
Shell material: aviation aluminum
Output wave length: 532 nm
Output power:( 10mw-100mw)
Beam style: continuous line
Working current: < 200 mAh
Working voltage: DC = 3.0-5.5 V
Start voltage: DC = 2.6 V
Working temperature: 0 °C ~ + 30 °C
Storage temperature: 0°C ~ + 40 °C
Packing: Beige box
1.Entertainment: Ignite matches, pop balloons, and melt plastic bags.
2.Chemical industry: Inspection chemicals.
3.The teacher/trainer: Use in the classroom at any position to point things out on board or during a presentation. Safer than using a long wooden pointer as this one weighs less and is almost infinite in length. It could be seen as a teacher's (extended) right-hand man !
4.Stargazers: Used for astronomy to highlight different star's and planet's location in the night sky. Although a green laser is preffered due to the high contrast, this will do the same job.
5.Gallery/guide: Used to point at objects unambiguously. Signal work mates remotely from kilometers away when working on industrial sites.
6.Business people/conference speakers: A more relaxed way to show off products and indicate details of presentation slides.
7.Backcountry travelers/explorers: Used for field exploration, could be used to call for help in tricky situations and start a campfire if your matches are damp. Its like a Swiss army knife- yet made of photons instead of steel.
1. The battery outfit law: green laser pen is Negative towards the tail , purple/red laser pen is positive (+ve) toward the inside
2. Can cause irreversible damage to the eye and burn unprotected skin. Must not be pointed directly or indirectly at people or animals. Prospective buyers must be OVER 18 years of age.
3. Continuous laser light time suggested- not more than 30 seconds (especially in summer or high temperature environment), because overheating affects the laser life!
4. Remove the batteries when not in use, keep out of reach of children!
5. Always use fresh or recharged batteries to stop laser beam from dimming.